What is the maximum processing time for a request?

5 working days

Are the amounts included with tax?

Yes it is included

Do you work independently?

Yes we work independently

Have you also got a visiting adres?

We are offering our services online. We can always schedule a meeting if you would like.

As a tenant, what documents should I expect to receive before I move into a property?

The documentation you will receive at the beginning of a tenancy includes a copy of the tenancy agreement. And you will have to make a copy of your ID and bankcard for automatic collection. Keep in mind there could be some extra requirements of the landlord like a copy of your workcontract or a overview of your bankaccount. This depends on the requirements of the landlord.

How do I arrange any repairs that might be needed?

You need to advise the owner or agent of all requests for maintenance or repairs, preferably in writing. Maintenance forms for this purpose are often provided when you first move into the property.

It is essential that you do not attempt to repair things yourself – you have a responsibility to advise the agent or owner of maintenance matters that require attention. Your lease will include provisions for how you should handle repairs or maintenance requests.

If some of my possessions are destroyed in a fire at my rental property, will my landlord pay for them?

As the tenant, it is your responsibility to insure your own personal belongings – the owner is responsible for insuring the fixtures and fittings included in the property at the time of letting, as well as the premises.

If you do not have home contents insurance for your personal belongings, you may be responsible for the cost of replacing your personal possessions.

I would like to rent a property, but do not have a job. Will this make it hard for me to rent?

When you rent a property, the major requirement is that you are able to prove you can meet your rent payments and pay the initial bond – this is usually equivalent to four weeks’ rent.

If you have a considerable amount of savings, this may not be an issue – although you may be at a disadvantage if you cannot show a source of income. If you are receiving assistance from another source – such as Centrelink payments – you should provide verification of this.

I want to break my lease, but have another person who wants to take over the property. What do I do?

Any agreed handovers must be done correctly and legally – you and the other person should contact your agent as soon as possible and let them know what you want to do.

You should also be aware that your agent or owner has no automatic obligation to agree to your request – the new person must complete an application form, provide references and carry out all the other steps that are necessary for anyone to be approved as a tenant.

If this application is approved, the new person should not move into the property until a final inspection has been carried out and the necessary arrangements are made with your owner or agent for the release of your bond.

How do you determine how much my home is worth ?

We analyse the prices in the market of the area you are living in. We also take a good look at the following points

  • Square footage
  • Number of bedrooms
  • Number of bathrooms
  • Upgrades to kitchen
  • Window quality
  • Roof age
  • Loft features
  • Location; primary or neighborhood street?
  • Style of residence
  • Flooring type

What papers will you need to rent something out?

We will guide you in the documentation you need to rent out a property. We also provide help in setting up a legal contract.